It’s easy to prepare for CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE, with an interactive online exhibitor directory and a show mobile app that will continuously sync to your online customizable show planner. Stay connected to fellow attendees, get real-time show updates and much more.
Create a plan for each day so you’ll be sure to see the exhibitors youwant to connect with and the products you’re interested in – but also be on the lookout for ones you’ve never heard of.
Make time for education and for making connections with others. CONEXPO-CON/AGG is the ultimate networking opportunity to share experiences and create lasting business connections.
- The award-winning Tech Experience is back and now in two locations (Silver Lot 3 and Festival Grounds).
- The show campus has expanded with the new Festival Grounds, for a total of 10 areas to explore.
- Plenty of show shuttles and hotel shuttles will run during the event, and information stands and staff will help attendees easily navigate the show campus.
- Several show ticket options are available, and all tickets include a monorail pass.
- Attendees have the opportunity to mix and match education sessions from both CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE for one price.
Decrease downtime and increase efficiencies with new products and technologies from thousands of exhibitors in major product categories, including the following:
- Aggregates Processing
- Asphalt Production and Paving
- Business Solutions
- Concrete Construction and Manufacturing
- Earthmoving Equipment and Material Handling
- Engines, Components and Electronics
- Hauling Equipment
- Infrastructure Support
- Land Clearing
- Lifting (Aerial and Cranes)
- Rail Equipment
- Safety and Traffic
- Underground Construction
- And more
Gearing Up for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 is North America’s largest construction trade show for the asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities and related industries – set for March 10-14 in Las Vegas, USA.
“The show is shaping up to be one of the best ever; attendees and exhibitors will not be disappointed!” said Mary Erholtz, CONEXPO-CON/AGG chair and vice president of marketing for Superior Industries. “AEM and our show committees of industry leaders are working to deliver an outstanding event focused on the latest innovations, technologies and best practices to succeed in our changing world.”
CONEXPO-CON/AGG co-locates with IFPE, the International Fluid Power Exhibition, for the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries. The shows will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center and nearby Festival Grounds.
A Can’t-Miss Event – Here’s Why
No other shows bring together as many segments of the construction industries and of the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries in one place.
Both CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 and IFPE 2020 have already set exhibit space records and will feature industry-leading education programs. The show campus has expanded with the new Festival Grounds for a total of 10 areas to explore.
The 2020 show’s connected campus will include new and expanded transportation, attendee experiences and registration locations. Features will include multisite drop-off locations for shuttles, golf cart shuttles, and various experiential transportation options to accommodate attendees throughout the week.
“AEM is committed to bringing people together at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, as the show serves as a catalyst for industry growth and development,” said Dana Wuesthoff, vice president of exhibitions and event services at AEM and CONEXPO-CON/AGG show director. “We want to make sure everyone can explore the entire show and have the best possible experience.”
Attendees will have up-close access to the leading manufacturers and suppliers and the latest product innovations and knowledge resources to help their businesses thrive.
Expanded Educational Opportunities
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 offers attendees the knowledge they need to
help their companies succeed and to sharpen their professional skills.
The show’s comprehensive education program is the leading source for contractors, business owners, construction material producers and end users to obtain cutting-edge information for today’s challenging economy and business model.
“The line-up of programming is not only larger than it has ever been but includes a fresh line-up of speakers stacked side by side with core programming that is always highly attended,” said Eileen Dickson, vice president education, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association and CONEXPO-CON/AGG Education Committee chair.
The latest topics and industry trends are grouped into 10 tracks for ease in finding education that meets your needs. Focus on topics that will make the biggest impact on your company – and your career.
- Aggregates: Current methods and trends in quarry production and plant design.
- Asphalt: Techniques and innovations in asphalt paving, recycling, materials, and plant management.
- Concrete: The latest practices and advances in concrete materials, masonry, production, and plant management.
- Cranes, Rigging and Aerial Lifts: Innovations, regulations and safety in crane, rigging, and aerial lift operations.
- Earthmoving and Site Development: Current business and equipment practices for large equipment contractors.
- Equipment Management and Maintenance: The latest in fleet asset management and maintenance trends.
- Business Best Practices: Improving and building business strategies/tools needed to manage and strengthen your company for today’s and tomorrow’s success.
- Attract, Engage and Retain Talent: Developing and advancing your career skills and building your future workforce.
- Safety: Practices, training, and regulations designed to keep crews and plants safe.
- Technology Solutions: Industry innovations and future growth opportunities in the technology field.
“The education committee took great care in putting together a program that grows attendee knowledge on building their business on all fronts, whether the technical skills needed in the field or best practices to build their business,” said Graham Brent, CEO of the NCCCO Foundation and CONEXPO-CON/AGG Education Committee vice chair.
New this year, attendees will be able to mix and match sessions from both IFPE and CONEXPO-CON/AGG. They can pay one price and select education from both shows.
For many attendees, part of the IFPE show experience includes participation in IFPE’s education program, including college courses and timely sessions to help them stay on top of their game.
Presenters for IFPE’s education sessions come from across the U.S., from distinguished universities and organizations such as Milwaukee School of Engineering and Danfoss.