Top 10 Reasons to Attend Summit
1. Summit is the industry’s premier event focusing on your business as an equipment distributor. It brings together leading organizations under one roof from distribution, manufacturing and business services.
2. Attend Summit to strengthen existing business relationships and forge new ones that will propel your business forward. Visit with friends and colleagues from other AED member companies and catch up with people that you don’t get to see regularly.
3. Summit is conveniently priced to have multiple people attend from the dealership so that you don’t have to miss a thing. AED offers excellent discounts and onsite benefits for groups of three or more.
4. Your registration includes access to 70+ hospitality suites and more than 100 exhibitors.
5. Summit provides more than 30-in depth educational sessions, and new this year, two pre-conference workshops that will leave attendees with practical takeaways and ideas to keep you, your team and dealership moving forward.
6. Summit is both a human capital investment and a potential return on profitability and savings for your company. Previous attendees have implemented practices that resulted in an estimated $300,000 in cost savings for their dealerships.
7. Summit allows attendees to save time and money by coming together with industry leaders and potential new business partners to plan for the upcoming year in a matter of days rather than weeks or months.
8. The relationships you will build and the knowledge that you will gain learning about the future will outweigh the cost of the registration price. Plus, the more team members you bring from your company, the more you save on registration!
9. Summit is an excellent platform for all decision-makers in distribution to engage in crucial conversations with current and prospective manufacturers, lending partners and service providers early in the year.
10. Everyone is facing the same problem with the shortage of qualified technicians — AED addresses
this and more at Summit.
Summit Fast Facts
The 2020 Summit is centrally located in Chicago at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Once you are on-site, free Wi-Fi, meeting space and breaks will help you stay connected to the office, meetings and customers.
Where else can you meet with several of your suppliers and partners under one roof over the course of three days?
More than 1,500 industry professionals attend Summit each year with diverse backgrounds that include dealership operations, manufacturers, equipment leasing and finance companies, insurance, software and technology firms, attachment providers, and business service solutions.
More than 30 in-depth educational sessions and workshops – each with practical takeaways and ideas, will keep you, your team, and your dealership moving forward. Sessions cover topics in leadership, management, product support, rental, sales, marketing and technology.
Last year, more than 600 professionals from 225 equipment distributors attended. Don’t be the only dealer that’s not sitting at the table at this year’s Summit.
The 2020 Summit has TWO NEW pre-conference workshops focusing on leadership and sales that will take place on Tuesday, January 14.
The keynote and featured speakers will include:
- Former governor and presidential candidate, Chris Christie
- Former Army Ranger, Kris Paronto
- Social scientist, Arthur C. Brooks.
Join us at The AED Foundation Fundraising Gala to support the investments The AED Foundation is making to create pathways to career opportunities for the future workforce of the industry. This on-site event will have over 40 auction items included in our live and silent auctions presented by The AED Foundation and Ritchie Bros. Please note that this is a ticketed event.
The appropriate attire for general sessions and meetings is business, and the recommended attire for receptions and after-hour events is business casual.
Registration is a two-step process. First, register your team at www.aedsummit.com. Once you are registered, reserve your hotel room in Summit’s exclusive room block at bit.ly/2020summithotel or call 888-421-1442. We want to make sure you secure a room within our room block to receive the discounted rate of $145/night. The group code is G-AAEQ.
Your registration includes access to 70+ hospitality suites, more than 100 exhibitors, 30+ breakout sessions and all presentations, 3 keynote speakers, most meals, several networking events, a directory of attendees and much more.
Register your team today and view the full detailed schedule at www.aedsummit.com