Please join me in supporting The AED Foundation’s 2018 Annual Campaign by visiting bit.ly/2018aedfcampaign (case sensitive) to contribute online. Your tax-deductible donation will allow The AED Foundation to continue serving you in 2018 and for years to come.
To make a contribution, please visit bit.ly/2018aedfcampaign or contact Marty McCormack at 630-468-5113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you invest in The AED Foundation’s Annual Campaign, you are supporting the goals of improving the quality and success of your dealership. The AED Foundation is actively addressing the serious shortage of skilled professionals in the construction equipment industry in North America by expanding its community-based, school-to-work school partnership strategy. This strategy emphasizes dealers and technical schools working together to meet mutual needs.
Check out the new investment incentives that come with your contribution to the 2018 Annual Campaign:
Bronze investors will receive:
- Access to all recorded webinars
- Investor’s name and company published in
- AED’s monthly publication, CED Magazine
- Listed as an investor at www.aedfoundation.org
- Name recognition on large displays at AED’s 2019 Summit
Silver investors will receive:
- All bronze level benefits plus
- Access to all recorded and live webinars in 2018
Gold investors will receive:
- All bronze and silver benefits plus
- Access to AED President and CEO Brian P. McGuire’s exclusive VIP reception at Summit
- on Wednesday, January 17 in the President’s Villa
Platinum investors will receive:
- All bronze, silver and gold benefits plus
- Your company’s name and logo displayed on your AED Summit hospitality suite and/or CONDEX booth
- Preferred seating and/or reserved table at AED eventsPlatinum Plus investors will receive:
- All bronze, silver, gold and platinum benefits plus
- Two complimentary tickets to The AED Foundation Gala during the 2019 Summit
Industry Champion investors will receive:
- All bronze, silver, gold, platinum and platinum plus benefits plus
- Four complimentary tickets to The AED Foundation Gala during the 2019 Summit
To find out what your contribution amount for these levels would be, please visit bit.ly/2018aedfcampaign. Contributions to the AED Foundation Annual Campaign are tax deductible to the extent of the law. The AED Foundation is a 501(c)(3) educational foundation.