Win A $104,000 Service Truck At AEDCED Magazine, December 2005
Article Date: 12-01-2005
Copyright (C) 2005 Associated Equipment Distributors. All Rights Reserved.
Win a new heavy-duty Maintainer Service Truck, valued at $104,000, if you are the first golfer to get a hole in one at The AED Foundation Golf Tournament, co-sponsored by Sentry Insurance. The event is Wednesday, January 25, at Maderas Golf Club, the day before AED’s Annual Meeting & CONDEX. Register for the tournament online at www.aed.golfreg.com. Registration is $230 per participant and includes transportation to and from Maderas, golf carts and a continental breakfast.
Prizes will be awarded following the tournament for such categories as first low net foursome, closest to the pin and longest drive. All proceeds from the event support The AED Foundation’s education and workforce development initiatives. Features include:
- 6,350 lb. New Generation fully hydraulic crane with 24-foot reach
- 12-gauge A60 galvannealed steel body and undercoated body
- 3/16-inch thick aluminum single piece recessed galvannealed doors
- 52-inch high x 23-inch deep compartments and 84 cab-to-axle
- 48.5-inch-wide usable center deck with 4 flush mount tie-downs
- 3-point door latch with chrome handle
- Greaseable stainless steel door hinges and gas shock door holders
- Automotive metal backed bulb-type weather stripping
- Closed-center load-sensing hydraulic system
- Rubber-mounted round recessed tail and marker lights
- 40 cfm air compressor, air reel and FLR
- Interior and exterior lighting package
- Maintainer exclusive EZ Latch Aluma Drawer systems
- 26-inch workbench bumper with side compartments and bar storage
- Vise mount plate and Line-X protective spray covering
- New 2006 Chevrolet C5500 regular cab Duramax 6.6L 300-hp diesel, Allison 2200 series 5 speed, 22,000 pounds GVW.
[ TOP ]